▼IGNETTED. ❝ keep calm and be inspired ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebook   · · follow





hello there,
This is Chearmin, she's an 19yo girl happily breathing Singapore's air. She is now studying Diploma in Visual Communication (which is NOT Mass Comm), a course all about graphic design, illustrations & photography. A crazy cat lady who adores cats (duh.), her eyes glimmer upon spotting beautiful things e.g. cameras & vintage items. & she definitely loves Jesus. † she absolutely love getting crafty & all, because it makes her happy. she wants to get lost in a surreal world and be eaten by her eccentric thoughts. would you care to join her for a cup of tea in the middle of the forest?


Instagram
go ahead, follow me ♥

wishlist
1. SX-70 Polaroid Camera
2. Blackbird Fly
3. Lomography Fisheye 2/ Sprocket Rocket
4. Boots/Creepers
5. Prime lens for DSLR
6. Trip out of Singapore (anywhere please)
7. TO BE POSITIVE AND HAPPY.


inspirations ♥
God. my fat pig kitty. beautiful nature. skies. light. silhouettes. cats. vintage items. skulls. cameras. photography. doodling/drawing. awesome & nice people. inspiring & pretty magazines. indie/vintage stores. hope.

twitter


disclaimer
Thanks for popping by, and I really appreciate any comments & feedbacks! ♥ Enjoy your stay!

Layout made by tkh.

  Chronicles of the dark and fearful mind.
I haven't had the weirdest (and scariest to the extent of even feeling the emotions and pain in reality) dreams for a long time, and it seemed that my mind is probably either too stressed up, or ... I have been watching too many scary or weird game-plays or misc. videos that they are becoming a collective of thoughts when I slip away in slumber.

Here, I will try my best to write down every single detail of the dreams that I could remember... and this post will be something I'll look back and laugh at, or... even seek inspiration from (who knows, I might have a award-winning film idea HAAAA).


9 July 2014

I couldn't remember the front part, but I think it was Watchdogs-ish? Anyway, I later found myself to be sailing/surfing at high speed on a water-based expressway from a city to another, and I remember seeing really technologically advanced architecture from afar, judging from how well-lit (I think they used fluorescent light everywhere, so the city felt even more cool-toned, especially with the water-driven transportation method to their city).

(I guess deep down I really wanted to learn how to sail/surf, but my lack of swimming experience and phobia of deep waters just kind of stops me in real life, which might have explained my superpower self doing that in the dream).

Later on, when we have arrived at the city (yes, apparently I was travelling with a group, and I found out later that it was a mixture of AY 13/14 and AY 14/15's DSC maincomm and some subcomms... which I was surprised???), we were split up into smaller groups to embark in a lost city exploration (you get it, people travel in threes, venture into abandoned areas or buildings, meet things, yada-yada...) as part of our camp itinerary (what even ???). 

I remembered Esther being the leader of the whole thing (duh), so she was guiding us and telling us our groupings to facilitate. To my weirdest (probably pleasant too) surprise, I was being placed with Ruse (and some other girl which I've never seen before, but she's apparently in DFT too). I felt a little displeased because it was biased??? It was due to the fact that probably everyone knew about Ruse's and my closeness and I felt that it might affect my judgement as a leader (and we might end up being too intimate anyway). In the end, I brushed this aside, told myself that it was a blessing since we could end up entertaining ourselves better as we step foot into a pretty secluded and ... eerie building.

The groups proceeded on, and we've finally reached the bottom of the building. Though it looks dodgy as hell, a coffee shop was actually set up there... and NORMAL food were sold (wow hahaha). Nasi Lemak, Chicken Rice, etc - your typical hawker centre food. In the end, I've decided to get char kway teow from a tzi char stall, and the auntie actually asked me if I wanted to purchase a turtle/terrapin with my char kway teow. "WHAT" - that was exactly what I've thought in my head (in the dream, wow mindception). I kindly declined only to have the auntie passing me a live terrapin and asking me to have it for free since she had too many of them (and I assumed that business is either really bad from how run-down the building looks OR nobody in the right mind would probably add a cooked turtle in their food unless ... well, it's turtle soup or porridge).

After getting our food, we proceeded up to the building, where we explored. I remembered the staircase was really narrow and low-rise, so everyone ended up having to go one by one and even to the extent of bending slightly downwards. It was dust-ridden, and smelled really stale, almost like an unused store room.

- End of what I could remember - 

I woke up at this part. OH WELL.



10 July 2014

I think I was with some Kakis, since I vividly remembered Jolene beside me for most of the time. I couldn't remember the front details, but we were probably held captive in a concrete maze, and we were trying to get out with many other civilians or people who were trying to escape too.

From what I could remember, we were fighting off some clawed Mask Ridersque enemy soldiers, and being a unskilled coward that I am, I could only fend their attacks off with a melee weapon (I think it was a dagger or machete) and by having the doors shut really tightly so the incoming enemies couldn't enter from the entrance. It was so scary though, being able to see their aggressive stances right outside the door since it had a clear glass panel. One of our team buddies managed to crucify one of the clawed enemies against the wall ... and despite looking morbid, I didn't really have any fear - in fact I was comforted by the fact that the threat was gone, and that I would rather sacrifice that person - a person with a heart and soul - in place of my friends' safety. (I think that is how war works - you have an overwhelming desire to protect your own people and territory that you wouldn't relent one bit to kill off whoever is threatening you).

We left the pentagon-shaped concrete room, and to our horror we were captured again by some enemy officer, where we were forced on our knees as we formed rows in queue - almost like an execution edition of Russian Roulette, a sick and twisted game that these dark souls revel in.You could almost smell the impounding fear from the waiting victims, while an incoming row of people kneeled down before a cool, muscular (she actually looks like Olga from MGS) female enemy soldier at the "shooting range". I was sick to the guts; disgusted and fearful of my upcoming final chapter of my life. Is this how I'm going to die?

She took her time pacing up and down the row, as her cold gaze pierced through each pair of fearful eyes. Immediately, without looking, she chose her target and lifted up her handgun, and triggered it to a girl's chest (I'm not too sure if she was being kind or sadistic, since she shot the girl slightly below her heart). The girl was struggling and being dragged away by her teary-eyed comrades as they were being released.
Came another row, "bang", the cycle goes on.

Soon, she seemed bored, and to our horror, she lifted and pressed her handgun's barrel hard against a girl's forehead. The girl was literally shaking and you could see her eyes widened so much with fear. All of the captives gasped and some cried - that included me. I pressed my head towards Jolene, because I didn't want to watch an innocent party's brain get blown. The female soldier snickered, and she fired a shot. SHE MISSED IT! SHE SHOT IT ABOVE THE CAPTIVE'S HEAD. They ran away immediately after that, as my row was dragged to their game area.

This time, she pointed out the barrel towards us and paced up and down, which made me almost shit my pants (no joke). She then gave a sweeping signal, and her soldiers subordinates let us off. I was almost in disbelief - how could she even let us go without even inflicting any damage?

Questions aside, we escaped as fast as we could. Jolene and I were one of the last few to leave the area, and in my curiosity, I turned my head around to see what she was up to. She snickered again, and moments later, I felt a piercing pain on the left mid-section of my back. Like a typewriter punches a full stop at the end of a sentence, she shot a bullet at the end of my life. Suddenly, I was gasping and losing my consciousness, as Jolene and our other comrades kept shouting for my name. I saw a light at the end of the tunnel...

- - -
I WOKE UP. 

What a spoiler. I wished I could have kind of stayed in the dream if it wasn't for the ultra realistic simulation of the bullet's damage that woke me up. I really felt the sore and piercing pain in my back... and I wasn't sure if it was a pure coincidence from a bad sleeping posture or it was just a sensory reflex from my brain signals.
But it was a good one. Good job brain, for being so darn imaginative.



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.