▼IGNETTED. ❝ keep calm and be inspired ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebook   · · follow





hello there,
This is Chearmin, she's an 19yo girl happily breathing Singapore's air. She is now studying Diploma in Visual Communication (which is NOT Mass Comm), a course all about graphic design, illustrations & photography. A crazy cat lady who adores cats (duh.), her eyes glimmer upon spotting beautiful things e.g. cameras & vintage items. & she definitely loves Jesus. † she absolutely love getting crafty & all, because it makes her happy. she wants to get lost in a surreal world and be eaten by her eccentric thoughts. would you care to join her for a cup of tea in the middle of the forest?


Instagram
go ahead, follow me ♥

wishlist
1. SX-70 Polaroid Camera
2. Blackbird Fly
3. Lomography Fisheye 2/ Sprocket Rocket
4. Boots/Creepers
5. Prime lens for DSLR
6. Trip out of Singapore (anywhere please)
7. TO BE POSITIVE AND HAPPY.


inspirations ♥
God. my fat pig kitty. beautiful nature. skies. light. silhouettes. cats. vintage items. skulls. cameras. photography. doodling/drawing. awesome & nice people. inspiring & pretty magazines. indie/vintage stores. hope.

twitter


disclaimer
Thanks for popping by, and I really appreciate any comments & feedbacks! ♥ Enjoy your stay!

Layout made by tkh.

  Family vs. Friends

*This were rants a week ago but, this issue might still bother me*

This just got me thinking.

Honestly, I don't even know what a real family should feel like. I don't mean having a comfortable roof over your head, getting sufficient daily allowance and having free meals whenever I'm with the family. I'm talking about the essence of it, the values, the conversations we share, etc.

It apparently seems like my family (including myself) fall into the 'needs provided' category. There's not much interactions (except some times when i get to talk to my mum about world affairs and finding how our relatives are doing, or when me and my brother get to play rounds of games together). Everyone is kinda separated, due to busy schedules (i'm guilty of that), school, work or negative emotions.

Also, it turns out that i can't confide too much in my family because since young, my brother always send my secrets of liking a guy or having a boyfriend to my mum, and i'm pretty sick of that.
You can't always let your family members know too much of what's inside your heart and mind. Even if i did, they'll usually be neutral in their responses, almost apathetic.

That's why i turn to friends. I'm a sucker for good and trustworthy friends. Friendships make such a big part in my life, despite me being such an ass and giving up a few wonderful friendships while i was attached or in a relationship, all because i believed that romance would stand stronger than friendships (well proven wrong a few times & never gon' be bitten again).

I just hope I would be a better parent and be much more involved with my kid, not only financially and physically supporting them, but also emotionally and psychologically. There's nothing better than reaching home from a bad or long day of school or work, and having a warm hug from your parents, then sit down for dinner while we start on our daily conversations and sharings of our day.



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.